Tuesday, December 21, 2010

General: My Favorite Places To Shop & My Style

My Style:
  • If I had to describe my style in 3 words it would be... simple, sophisticated, and slightly romantic.
  • You'll never catch me wearing graphic t's w/ loud designs, or clothing that is too revealing.
  • I enjoy khakis, button up shirts, and ruffle detailing.
  • I like to wear white,pastel colors, and dark grey.
  • Skinny Jeans are my most favorite type of jean style.
  • I believe in layernig.
  • I do not dwell on "trends" and fads, but pick styles that I feel will continue to be wearable.
  • Florals are pretty, but too much can be distracting.
URBAN OUTFITTERS
They have a large selection of clothing that has the potential to suit a large audience. From romantic, casual to super edgy, this store has it all. Although items can be a little pricey, you can find great deals in their sale section of their store.
  Kimchi Blue Perforated Suede Heel Coal Pompom Beanie

Abercrombie & Fitch
I've noticed many people tend to sport the generic logo graphic T's at Abercrombie. But I really like to focus on the high quality shirts and the denim they offer. Their denim w/ spandex is generally very comfortable and has a great simple back pocket design. Abercrombie's casual and simple touch really appeals to me. Abercrombie's clothing are generally high priced but of many years of shopping there the excellent quality has never failed me. (Quality is much better than their sister company Hollister Co.)
Lindsey Maura
 The Erin Skinny Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment